Chandler's Roofing is Committed to CARE - The Center For The Advancement Of Roofing Excellence
CARE is a not-for-profit roofing educational organization:
Founded in 1999 by GAF Materials Corporation, Building Materials Corporation Of America, and sponsored by The INDY Racing League®
CARE offers professional, non-biased educational programs to the roofing industry.
Over 20,000 professionals in the USA, Canada & Mexico have attended CARE courses!
Roofing is a Problematic Industry…
- Roofing is consistently a top complaint category to the Better Business Bureau.
- Architects estimate that 50-75% of their litigation comes from roofing.
- Thousands of dollars are wasted in roofing annually.
- In an NRCA study, "Roofer" was listed #248 out of 250 desirable occupations.
- There is limited training available for roofing professionals
Chandler's Roofing is Committed to Care
1) Non- Biased Content…